Aug 27, 2008

PMDG 747-400X on Windows Vista

PMDG is one of the best add-on payware companies for FSX or FS9. PMDG 747-400X is a product for FSX add-on. Basically as I use Windows Vista 32bit and DX10. When I first tried this product, with the same modification not only the product did not work well, together with DX10 and GameCam V2.1, FSX was shut down.

For my FSX PC, it was impossible to run DX10 and PMDG payware. I am not sure what exactly went wrong but mainly due to Windows Vista OS, PMDG 747-400X program, GameCam or DX10... I shut down DX10 and lower the graffic modification a bit, then the PMDG program worked fine.

I strongly recommend for Windows Vista users to lower the FSX configurations as much as it should be for running the PMDG 747-400X, otherwise the FSX is NOT working.

Now its time to know how to fly this very nice PMDG 747-400 on FSX.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On which hardware did you run FSX/Vista/PMDG?